Classic Brown Bark
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON. FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS FOR PRIME MEMEBERS AND THOSE ELIGIBLE ON AMAZON.
Make your artificial Christmas tree look more realistic, more natural or even more festive in seconds with The Christmas Tree Hugger. This adjustable tree pole cover comes in a realistic brown bark pattern that will fix the fuzzy fake looking green base, cover up messy electrical cords, and transform your tree into a better version of its former self in seconds. It's as easy as putting on an ornament and ties in perfectly with any tree or tree skirt combo. Don't let a fake looking pole take away from the centerpiece of your holiday decor.
• Makes Artificial Trees Look Real
• Conceals Messy Electrical Cords
• Double Sided For Two Design Options
• Adjustable To Fit Most Tree PolesDetails:
- Conceals fuzzy green pole at bottom of artificial Christmas tree
- Hides messy electrical cords from the bottom of the tree
- 2-in-1 reversible design provides realistic tree bark or festive candy cane look
- Flexible material can be folded or cut with scissors to fit your tree pole
- The durable weather-proof material can be used on indoor or outdoor artificial trees
- Super cute packaging can be reused to store the item in the off-season
- 8.5 inches tall (easily adjusts to be shorter if needed)
- 2-inch diameter will wrap around any tree pole with 7-inch circumference or less (most standard trees fall in this range)
- Flat-size of 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- The Classic Brown Bark pattern side of this product truly beautifies any tree or holiday design style out there. It's like having the perfect pair of shoes to finish an outfit!
- Kids love decorating the tree with the reversible Candy Cane pattern on this product! That pattern also looks amazing on white colored trees, flocked trees, or any whimsical/colorful tree style.
- Our Tree Hugger really does a seamless job in covering unsightly electrical cords from lighting your tree. Just run cords under the material and under your tree skirt for a cleaner and more streamlined tree.
- Santa skips trees that look too fake.